Friday, October 2, 2020

bubble is burst

 Carm burst into the bedroom this morning with news of Trump’s positive covid test. What will this mean for the election?


It rained on and off again today, the sky a mirror to my mood. Well, I wasn’t that bad… I managed to putter my way around the house when I wasn’t glued to the television. Our province has seen increasing cases of covid and now our premier has put the kibosh on social circles but still allows bars and restaurants. It doesn’t seem fair as I feel we are already doing our part to reduce transmission. We don’t eat out, we don’t go to the gym, nor do we get our hair done. We don’t hang out at the bar and we don’t have kids at school. We don’t go shopping at the mall, we don’t browse the aisles at Canadian Tire.


Spike and Adia have been horsing around on and off again all day - furniture gets moved, carpets go flying, and the cover on the futon gets scuffled. She’s too big for rocketing around inside. We did take her outside for a rousing game of Deek the Lion but that didn’t do the trick. She needs a long walk on Shawn’s awesome trails.




Headline: President Trump and his wife have tested positive for covid-19. Hospitalized.



“If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.”

~Sylvia Plath

No comments: