Monday, October 7, 2019

mindless TV

Aside from a quick trip outside at 7am, the rain kept the dogs asleep until almost 9:30. Carm was golfing north of here where the skies were clear so the camper was quiet. After a fitful sleep the extra hours were welcome, but even with the additional hours I was groggy and light headed.

I curled up on the sofa to watch ancient reruns of Bewitched and other shows of that ilk but still my head was wonky. It was only when my lips went numb and my face tingled did I realize that I had forgotten to take my pills last night. Oh bother. I quickly swallowed the offenders and prepared myself for the after-effects: nausea and extreme exhaustion.

More mindless TV distracted me until Carm was back. With his help we took the dogs for a short walk and then I collapsed on the sofa again, but not for long, I was soon sawing logs in the bedroom.

That did the trick! I’m back on my feet and managed to down a giant plate of shawarma :-)

It hasn’t been raining since this morning but is still grey. The weather forecast promises sun for tomorrow… my fingers are crossed. 

Spike hogged the fluffy crate all day but has given Adia a turn tonight:




If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from 
seeing the stars.” 
~Rabindranath Tagore

No comments: