Sunday, January 7, 2024

farewell

 Ugh… belch… gag… I just had an epic fail in the kitchen… I tried a recipe for ‘Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Cobbler’ - sounds good right! I made a few changes as I didn't have a few ingredients (I only had peas not mixed with corn and carrots), I made it in a smaller dish which meant all the liquid would not fit, leaving it dry and stodgy. Instead of rotisserie chicken, I used breasts that I cooked in the instant pot. The chicken flavour was gross. I rated it a 0 out of 5. Carm didn't finish his.


We had a bit of a blizzard overnight and into today so we snuggled under some blankets and binged Ted for a few more hours. We came up for air around 3pm so that Carm could snowblow the laneway… and I could make the previously mentioned catastrophe. 


It was down to the last two episodes of ‘Ted Lasso’... would we wait for tomorrow… NOT! A few more hours, multiple tissues, and there it's done. The tracks of my tears… Brilliant. My only wish is that somehow we'd be able to go back in time and watch it again.


We are easing out of the Ted world with Hannah Waddington - she has an amazing voice and the power - wow!



Awesome!


“happy endings”

No comments: