Wednesday, January 26, 2022

visit grandma and papa and auntie Kirsten

 Little Lupa met Grandma, Papa, and Auntie Kirsten today. Of course she was good as gold, sitting quietly in people’s laps or quietly chewing on her bully stick - no one believed she was the hellion that I claim she is. 



Once we were home that pent up puppy energy exploded, turning her into a buzz saw on legs. A cute buzz saw ;-) Then she picked up the big rope toy and started bouncing all over the place - cuteness on steroids. I wished I had my phone handy to get a little video.



I missed having my camera again after we gave Lupa one of her new toys. It’s a 2+ foot long length of firehose with squeakies sewn in. Both dogs wanted it and with Adia at one end and Lupa at the other, they tugged and played until I took the toy away in the fear that Adia was going to over chew it. Oh gosh we laughed though!


She has brought a bit of joyful busyness into our house :-)


Not only did she meet her new relatives, she also had her first visit to PetSmart. I kept her in my arms for most of it but did put her down a few times when there were no dogs nearby. We want her to meet new dogs but I think we have to take it slowly in a controlled manner.



Her colour has been changing by the day with more grey peeking through the black or maybe the black puppy fur is shedding to expose the grey beneath. If I could freeze frame her coat I’d likely do it now.


She ran up to the gate today :-(


Awesome!


“a good visit at Mom & Dad’s”

“beautiful sunshine”

“people gushing over Lupa at PetSmart”


No comments: