Sunday, December 7, 2014

Musings

I listened to "Obla de obla da" for decades before realizing that Desmond is a cross dresser. Times sure have changed since Lucille Ball was in the chocolate factory.

Have you watched any Christmas specials yet?

I enjoyed a peaceful day with nothing to do and blinders on against the chaos. Blackberry playbook is a pita - I downloaded an app that supposidly syncs with iTunes but didn't have any luck at all getting it to run. Perhaps that's why the only review said "worst app ever". Tomorrow I'll try using the one paid app available. Frustration drove me to shut down my computer and turn to my tablet where my short story waited. There are still a few weak areas to work on and then it might be ready to publish on my blog.

Tomorrow the floor! Very excited!

No comments: