Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Wisps of white cloud raced across the bright blue sky. Santa will have a hard time tonight if the wind keeps blowing at gale force strength, but at least he'll be warm. Very warm. When I got up this morning it was 15C and by noon it had crept up to 16C. It is warmer today (heaps warmer), than it was on our last day of camping. In fact, the last several days have been warmer than our last few nights in the villetta. Very strange. I guess I don't need to tell you that there is no snow this Christmas!

The little patch of mint that I planted this summer is still green. And I've been outside a few times in just a t-shirt. It is a tantalizing taste of what Christmas would be like somewhere warm. I like.

Poodles might not be as crazy about it though as they haven't had a haircut since mid September! Except their faces, they get those done often. I like to keep their faces clean just in case they get lost, I hope they won't look neglected or 'thrown away' if they are a bit tidy.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: