Saturday, September 7, 2019

on the wall

We had an exciting few days and then a few quiet, hibernate, ones. Thursday we picked up the paintings of Bella and Kabira from Frank (message me for his website). I surprised myself and didn’t cry, perhaps because I was distracted by all the stuff in the store. It took us a few days, but now they are hung in the livingroom. They are the same size as Spikes so I’ll be rotating them to the spot of honor. I’m so pleased with them.



We also picked up something else that I won’t tell you about. Let’s just say that it’s brown and very big.

Shoe shopping - the horrors - has left me with 2 pairs to trial in the house for a few days. The sales guy recommended that I wear them at home for a bit to see which pair is the most comfortable. They are both ugly as sin, and assuming they don’t hurt my feet, would be perfect for Europe (which is coming up in 2 months). I did one mile on the treadmill with the big clunky pair with some success. 

We’ve been eating piles of toasted tomato sandwiches (and note to self - get some bacon out of the freezer for tonight).



I spoke too soon about Adia’s guts… a probiotic arrived this afternoon that we’ll try… fingers crossed. Oh!!! And I started teaching her to ring the bells to go outside two days ago and today she rang three times! Twice for good reason, once to get outside to see what Carm was doing.


Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
~Charles R. Swindol

No comments: