Wednesday, October 27, 2021

10 down

 Holy shit… excuse the language… I just got off some random anti-vaxxer/anti-masker’s facebook page and I’m freaked out! Like passing a particularly gruesome car accident I couldn’t take my eyes off the bullshit that she had linked on her page. Disbelief that people could think like that and sadness that our education system is so lacking had me shaking my head until I was dizzy… Perhaps the worst of it was her proclamation that women are too stupid to work!!!! Stay out of facebook Laura! 


We got a new internet yesterday hurrah! Faster downloads and better still faster uploads for improved virtual visits will be welcome this winter.


Yesterday a cold rain fell from the sky, today photons from the sun rain down upon us, blessing us with light and warmth. Carm’s taken advantage of one the few nice days left to have a golf game… perhaps his last for the season although I suspect he’ll be able to squeeze in a few more.


I took advantage of a day to myself to make evil rice krispie squares and listen to wild music. I didn’t get on the treadmill but did get myself out of breath a few times by flailing around in a tempo that may have matched some song in another dimension. Adia even got into the action a few times. I was dancing to ‘Rasputin' when she tried to walk between my legs. Then she threw me an uncontrollable backup as well as some pretty good spins. I grabbed a handful of kibble and we practiced a few things. 



Awesome!


“Adia being polite with the internet guy”

“all my battery candles working for winter night tub soaks”

“Adia getting in on the dancing”

“Grace bobbling her head in time to the music”

“a giant pile of parsley tucked into the freezer - lots more to harvest”

“my honey coming home after a day away”

No comments: