Friday, April 21, 2023

lewd art!

 This afternoon we were outside taking care of some more fallen trees - the wind whipping at my face so hard that I soon had an earache hence a weird head scarf a la Grace Kelly (but with less glamour!). Carm didn’t wimp out with the chainsaw and together we stacked brush in the clearings along the fence line - we could have a giant bonfire! 


Carm was a beast, lifting and shifting heavy logs like they were matchsticks (I exaggerate, but seriously some of those chunks were heavy!)



Our property is dotted with giant brush piles now.



A shout out to my brother Olaf who has started a side-hustle making digital art. He’s always been an artist and is a digital junkie so this medium is right up his alley. His shop has a big selection that would suit any taste. I bought the image below for our bathroom - a bit risque but I loved the image! 


Check his store out at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ArtisticInceptionCA and his instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CrQ_EJpugf4/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=



Wednesday night we had our second class with Lupa - it went better than last week and while she was far from perfect, I was happy with how it went. She does bark a bit but it’s mostly ‘demand’ barking which we have inadvertently rewarded… Carm laughs and talks back to her which just reinforces the bad behaviour - bad Carm! She was excited to see the other dogs - no growling - and her little nub of a tail was going a mile a minute.


For some reason my brain has been working at slower speeds than normal! I can barely formulate a sentence…


Awesome!


“getting more brush off the fence”

“Lupa returning to my side automatically”

No comments: