Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Flying fur or the spring unpuffing

The fur was flying today as I Edward Scissorhanded my way to two sleek poodles. I have huge bags of long fur saved because I will eventually try some felting. Not sure what the poodles think of their near nudity, but they are bound to be cold tonight!

Kabira watched on, perhaps wondering why she didn’t have so much hair to keep her warm over the winter. Her outfit lay in a heap out of hair’s way – she tends to stick close to Bella when she’s on the table and her fleece outfit is like velcro.

During a rest between dogs I sat outside in a t-shirt and BARE FEET eating my lunch!!!! The tinkle of melting snow, accompanied by the joyful sound of small birds, serenaded me as I ate. Carm shovelled the remnants of snow from the deck and the dogs smiled. It was glorious, fantastic, wonderful. 

20150310_133312-bella

 

 

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want—oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

No comments: