Monday, November 27, 2017

Another Test - this time of offline publishing

Today I'm trying to write a draft offline and then test to see what happens when I publish offline as well. Will it keep the post in a buffer to be published as soon as internet access is restored? Or will it just give an error.

With a few jumps through hoops I've managed to get the bluetooth connection between my phone and my tablet working. This will enable me to transfer photos from my phone without any internet access - handy for setting up posts on our trip.


I'll try to add a few more random photos to test the publishing speed.

Wish me luck!


(note: publish failed and it didn't keep it in a buffer to repost later. Will have to post from here with an active wifi connection).


"Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments: