Saturday, August 3, 2019

under the weather

Who knew that a little tooth could cause such excruciating pain… It seems that somehow I broke one of my premolars and then got an abscess. Thursday I was uncomfortable, Thursday night I was crying, Friday morning I called the dentist and begged for an appointment.

Meanwhile, one side of my face has swollen up so much that I’m almost unrecognizable. I think the antibiotic is starting to work though.

I spent much of Friday in bed moaning… little Adia was great on her first unsupervised day. She settled quietly in the bedroom when I was there and moved to the living room when I ventured out. We left her uncrated overnight which may or may not have been a good thing: two explosive diarrhea, and one projectile vomiting. Many many paper towels later… poor dear couldn’t wake us up in time.

We think she might have picked something up along the way somewhere, or maybe the change in food has upset her system.

Spike has also been under the weather. He’s barely peeked his head out of bed all day.

Carm is the only one in the house that is doing good - touch wood.

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

I have been there, it is crazy how painful it is:( I am so glad for modern dentistry!