Monday, October 3, 2022

farewell to armchairs

 I’ve feel like I’ve fallen off the edge of the earth - not in a bad way - more of a disconnection from words. So much has gone on since I last wrote.



We spent last Saturday night at the villetta then on Sunday Carm went home leaving me behind with the pets to give Kirsten some mental support for the gargantuan task she and Shawn are undertaking. It was fun pretending that I was reno’ing my own house!


The dogs spent tons of time by themselves, locked up in their crates. They survived! I took Lupa over to the house once - it went okay but there’s lots of work to do between her and the chi’s. 


Like a warrior returning for his spoils, Carm returned to the villetta Wednesday morning to bring me home. Perhaps he was keen for a hot meal ;-)


Thursday and Friday I trimmed and harvested some of my herbs. Saturday Jo Ellen and Don came for lunch (with Romy!). Sunday I infused some butter then Pat came for supper (not at all related to each other!).



So far my lithium reduction is going well so I intend to do the next reduction on Thanksgiving… cause it’s lots to give thanks for!


The weather has run the gamut between cold and rainy to blue skies with a warm sun. We’ve had a hard frost and thoughts of swimming are in our distant memory… our last swim this year was Sept 15th… and that was a cold one at just 66F.


Oh hey oh yay! The hated armchairs from the camper have been loaded into someone else’s truck to begin a new life. I feel like cracking open a bottle of champagne!



I hope to rediscover my muse soon…




Awesome!


“getting everything harvested in time”

“chairs going to their new home”



No comments: