Saturday, October 22, 2022

garlic

 The weather was spectacular today, making it the perfect day to get the garlic into the ground. One hundred and fifty three cloves were carefully buried by Carm’s careful hands while I looked on, helping where I could.


I might have participated better but we were tired from a late night and from sleeping in a strange bed. I might also have been suffering from taking extra lithium last night… we’d gone to Olaf & Stephanie’s for the night so I grabbed a filled pill case, not realizing that it had old dosage so I had to take extra… or none… extra seemed like the safest bet.


Yesterday we drove over to O&S’s for an overnight visit, with the dogs who were a total pain. We should have had the dog bed in the room where we were all hanging out but alas. Adia had a hard time settling so they both spent a certain amount of time in their crates. I just didn’t have the energy to focus on them.


14 mice so far.


Thursday we met with our new doctor - in person! OMG - so young! He can’t be any older than late 20s but young is good - it means he’ll likely be around for a long time :-)  And as a bonus he’s from the area so might stay practicing here.




Awesome!


“turning into Olaf’s driveway and seeing Stephanie outside blowing leaves”

“dogs peeing on their walk outside (okay, it doesn’t take much for something to be awesome I guess!)”

“153 cloves of garlic planted”



No comments: