Friday, May 24, 2024

callooh callay

 O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!


It was a glorious day with lots of sunshine and a cool breeze. Not hot enough for a swim (so ironic!) but beautiful to get the planting done. Carm golfed first thing this morning so I had a leisurely morning starting with a power walk with Kirsten and then I puttered around on the deck planting my herbs, my favourite playlist blasting. I even had a bit of time to enjoy the day stretched out on my outdoor sofa. Bliss!



When Carm got home he got busy in the garden and with some more digging and setting up a strip of fence, got the tomatoes, butternut, zucchini, cucumber, and dill planted. Everything is done, except for the rosemary. I still need some flowers to add a bit of colour but even if I don't get them, there will be lots of greenery.



I feel more human today than I have for a few weeks - last night I went to bed at 8pm, and aside from a few minutes here and there, slept until 6:30! A few more nights like that and I'll be caught up :-)



Awesome!


“sunshine in the morning”

“plants in the ground”

“amazing blue sky”

"got time for Tuesday - 6:45am"

No comments: