Friday, January 10, 2020

without music life would be a mistake

Why is it that I can’t remember what I did yesterday but can remember all the words to ‘Patricia the Stripper’? Lucky for Carm he is out for the afternoon and spared loud, totally out of tune singing!

I’ve also got the dehydrator busy drying hearts and hotdogs - oh yum. The smell might be driving the dogs insane!

Loud singing and stinky cooking - oh yeah baby, I know how to live it up!

I’ve got my 70s playlist belting out tunes… it was the decade of very, very good and very, very bad and I love it all and know the words to a shocking amount of it. It’s amazing that there is room for anything else in my brain… The 70s - the decade of everything good by the Eagles and everything bad like ‘Muskrat Love’.


Without music, life would be a mistake.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: