Sunday, October 27, 2013

Compulsion to Clear

The zoomies continued into Sunday, including a little burst in the middle of the night. The compulsion to organize is usually an indication that I'm either about to become hypo manic, or already there. I feel okay though, so I'm hoping it is just pre hibernation tidying and purging. I wish I could conjure up this energy to get things organized, but unfortunately it comes of its own volition. Today I got the rest of our bathroom done, and then moved on to the guest bathroom. Done!

I tried a new recipe tonight that I adapted from one I found on the internet: Roasted Sweet Pota
to & Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans (and some salty tofu). Carm gave it a 3 1/2 out of 5 which isn't a bad score, but I think it I could do better. Next I'll make a spicy cranberry sauce as it was a bit dry - that should bump it up to a 4 or even a 5.

Happy Tails!

No comments: