Thursday, March 28, 2019

involve me

After a few head slaps and groans I got back to work. I fiddled and faddled and by this morning it was working again… mostly. It works on IE, it works on Chrome running the server version, it does not work on Chrome running my local version. Huh? And it runs on Chrome on my tablet. Whew, at least until I get back and start figuring a few other things out.

All this has been good, my brain is liking the challenge.

I took some time for some girly stuff today: mani/pedi for our trip. Packing is in hand - tomorrow the cases will be closed to free up the spare bedroom for Pat - she arrives tomorrow afternoon. We’ve been stocking the freezer with goodies for her, and clearing leftovers out of the fridge. Tomorrow I’ll give Grace’s cage a once over and maybe speed the vacuum over the floors.

It seems impossible that in a few days we’ll be on the high seas again. The Caribbean sea will be a welcome destination during this awful spring.

Carm’s birthday was a grand event with supper at the Keg with Bruce & Tina. The men (one of which is now a senior citizen) share the birthdate and have celebrated together for years. We gorged on huge chunks of beast accompanied by pillows of garlic mashed potatoes, and topped with frizzled onions. burp.


“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
~Benjamin Franklin

No comments: