Friday, March 22, 2019

puffy mc puffalot

There was no joy in Mudville this morning when I clanked out the box of clippers and blades… oh no… and when the table was trundled from the laundry room they knew they were in for a lousy morning. Yes. It was fur-flying, clipper clacking day for the poodles. They didn’t have it very rough though - a buzz around their faces, a tickle of their toes, a clackity clack over their bodies, and then we finished with a light scissoring of their legs. They still have fancy haircuts - it isn’t summer yet - so they’ll keep reasonably warm. And gosh, they look so nice!

After that success I fired up my laptop, made of backup copy of what I had of the web pages so far, then got to work trying some things I found on the internet. A bit of javascript meant I could have one copy of the style codes to be used on all pages - just what my little heart desires. I hate duplication!

Oh… call me crazy… but I got another instant pot yesterday. There are many times when I’m preparing a meal for guests when one more would do the trick. I have forgotten how to use my stove, and forget about the microwave :-0  But roast in one, rice or potatoes in another, and then the third gets a lovely soup. And lets not forget about the actifry - the veggies go there. That’s not crazy at all… is it?

Maybe they’ll all get a rest tonight though and we’ll do take out. lol

A small bit of madness overtook us today… we were about to email Don to ask him to order something from Amazon for us… when, with a flash of clarity, we realized that our own subscription of Amazon Prime could be justified. Once we were all set, I fired up my phone with the Amazon Music app and started to stream… oh yeah! A million songs at my fingertips. I haven’t perused the movies yet though.


It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want—oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!”
~Mark Twain

No comments: