Tuesday, November 10, 2020

lingering and breaking records

 Summer lingered for another day. Carm celebrated by chasing a small white ball around a grassy field, while I dorked around outside and in the trailer. I think I’ve ‘touched’ every drawer and cupboard now. The slides are back in, ready for a return to more seasonal weather and I know that it’s ordered and clean. Just 6 months to go…


The election fiasco in the US is dominating the airways. We’ll be glad when it's all over.


I ran out of cbd oil and coincidentally had almost paralyzing anxiety, sending me running for my emergency meds. No big deal, but they are a sedative so I was a bit like a zombie for the rest of the afternoon. Looking back at my records I often have troubles this time of year so it will be interesting to continue with the cbd experiment once a new bottle arrives.




“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”

~Denis Waitley

No comments: