Monday, November 22, 2021

flame thrower

 Poor Adia was starving I’m sure, but she slept through the night without a peep, or if she did peep I didn’t hear her as I was in a dead slumber. She had a light breakfast and tonight a proper meal - fingers crossed that the reset worked!


Today was sunny but cold and since my doctor sent a blood work requisition we headed to the clinic which happens to be near liquidation. After a 30 minute wait in the car and then a successful jabbing, we headed to the shop to look for the Costco flameless candles. I have one set, but gosh they are nice and I sure need a bright spot on these dark winter nights. We were lucky and walked out with a box. And a pair of sandals that slipped into the cart (ooops!).


Adia has to be in her crate when we go out - today when we got home Spike was in the dog bed beside the crate keeping her company. 🥰


It was a lazy, comfort food sort of night so the Thai Peanut Curry that was on the menu was tossed for plain jane grilled cheese sandwiches. I paired it with chocolate milk :-)


I feel much better than yesterday but have a lingering feeling of blah so have been cuddled up in my flannel shirt for much of the day. It’s like a fabric hug. Today I had a period of piercing anxiety again. I can’t identify the cause but there is something going on.



Awesome!


“the sunset was the exact same colour as the flameless candle”

“Spike keeping Adia company while we were out”

“the sunspot in the tub”

“nurse getting my vein on the first try”

No comments: