Sunday, October 14, 2012

BlogPost


I don't really have much to say today, but since I am trying out new software I had to post something! Please bear with the slightly odd formatting here and there.

I'm using the free android software BlogPost. It is letting me insert photos, and once I figured out what I was doing wrong, upload them with the post. It has a local setting so that I can work off-line and when I'm ready I can either send it to online draft, or publish it. So far I'm pretty happy! It looks like it will do the trick for my trip, and even day-to-day. Yay!



As it turns out we ended up going out for supper with Trudie & Leo - I'm not going to say what I ate or where we went, but let's just say that at this rate I will be the biggest loser of the challenge! I'm weak!!!! It would be much easier if there were a restaurant in the area that had good food that wasn't so nasty- Thai or Vietnamese would be good. I just wanted to get out of the house for a bit!

When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I am planning on going out for dinner tomorrow night, but luckily we are going to my favorite restaurant, Aqui, that has some really healthy salad plates. They may not be the lowest in calories, but they have lots of good elements. My challenge will be to NOT add the grilled chicken! Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I will make the choice.