Sunday, October 14, 2012

BlogPost


I don't really have much to say today, but since I am trying out new software I had to post something! Please bear with the slightly odd formatting here and there.

I'm using the free android software BlogPost. It is letting me insert photos, and once I figured out what I was doing wrong, upload them with the post. It has a local setting so that I can work off-line and when I'm ready I can either send it to online draft, or publish it. So far I'm pretty happy! It looks like it will do the trick for my trip, and even day-to-day. Yay!



As it turns out we ended up going out for supper with Trudie & Leo - I'm not going to say what I ate or where we went, but let's just say that at this rate I will be the biggest loser of the challenge! I'm weak!!!! It would be much easier if there were a restaurant in the area that had good food that wasn't so nasty- Thai or Vietnamese would be good. I just wanted to get out of the house for a bit!

When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
Ralph Waldo Emerson