Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A New Blog

I haven't had much to say here the last few days, partially because I'm working on starting a new blog with a healthy eating topic. I will still be doing this one though so don't give up on me!

http://pursuitofhabitualnourishment.blogspot.ca/

Today we were back below freezing, not to mention the wild wind that was blowing. NOT spring like at all. That didn't keep us from taking a drive to see our accountant though. I guess that is a true sign of spring :-(

When I was making supper tonight (Asian soup - yum), I saw a Great Blue Heron and a pair of mallard ducks on the pond. I watched for quite a while and finally saw the heron with a bright orange goldfish in his mouth. Not to worry - there are plenty more fish in that pond.

Happy Tails!

No comments: