Saturday, April 20, 2013

Habitual Nourishment - Epic Failure

I think I’m only going to write about my successes, as it seems that the failures are mounting up. It seems I’ll take any excuse to indulge, and yesterday was one of them. At least we were with friends and had a good time.

I have great admiration for the people to stick to it and loose 100+ pounds (or any large amount of weight for that matter) – how do they keep their resolve?

I think I’ll go through our old photo albums and get a few photos from around when we got married (my target weight) to post around the house – will they inspire or discourage? (on edit – looked, but not very many of me as I was always the photographer – and those with me in it I’m wearing baggy clothes – so I’ll just have to have an image in my head).

That’s it for today – I’m going to curl up in a corner and wallow in my guilt and misery. Or maybe I’ll get on the treadmill and chalk it up to experience.

No comments: