Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Cloud Could Go By

Last night we went to the local theatre with friends Trudie & Leo. It was a blast - the play was so funny people were practically falling off their chairs. Very enjoyable :-)

Other than that, and some visiting, the last few days have been spent quietly at the campsite. Spike has had an upset digestion for the last 2 days - probably due to too much fat on a pork roast I picked up cheap. He ate his supper tonight, and hasn't had a business since this morning, so he must be on the mend - poor wee thing. I might be picking up on his low mood though... I'm tired, draggy, and feeling slightly antisocial. We are going out to the Bierstube with friends tonight though so I'd better get over it fast! I haven't had a low period quite like this for a while, so I guess I was due (really?).

The weather today is slightly cool and overcast with just a few light showers. Not really motivating. A good long walk probably would have perked me up a bit, but with Spike under the weather it was too easy to make excuses.

So... here I lie (on the too narrow rv sofa), listening to the 70s music channel on the satellite... why does it all sound depressing right now?

Thankfully Jo Ellen and Don are coming for a visit tomorrow - that is bound to perk me up :-)


I can be jubilant one moment and pensive the next, and a cloud could go by and make that happen.
Bob Dylan

No comments: