Thursday, June 7, 2018

teary Thursday

My arms just about got pulled out of their sockets this morning: a cool breeze and 1 week of walking have added some spunk back into the dogs. I'll have to figure out a way to keep the exercise up once we get home. I don't like to walk them out of the gate as it might (will) give Spike the idea of going for a walk on his own. The hay in the field will be tall and slightly impassible, plus I don't want to tamp down the grass before it is cut at the end of this month. So I guess I'll have to drive them somewhere which will get old really fast...

Most of the Titanium trailers headed out today. It is the last day of the rally and people are anxious to get home to vote. There were many cries of 'farewell until next year' and hugs all around. We had a good time so it is a little sad to see it end, but on the other hand, I am exhausted and need a few days of quiet.


I wasn't too exhausted for one last night of ribs at RAXX though! We will get back to being nearly vegan tomorrow when we are home safe and sound. It will be a big hardship to have to cook every night so I'll have to dig deep for the motivation. Perhaps a full-length mirror and a step on scale will help ;-)


No comments: