Friday, July 5, 2019

an awesome day

The best night ever was preceded by an awesome day.

It started early afternoon with some house hunting (good bye Black Creek), and then the family descended onto my place for some hot afternoon swimming. The pool is getting well used and my camera is da bomb.




Olaf talked me into dunking my head underwater for a crazy photo, and gosh! It’s been years since I’ve done that - somehow I’d convinced myself that I couldn’t anymore, but I did and I can and I will again (today!).




The kids have a blast, including the largest kid in the water: Olaf. He’s like a very large water nymph and may have been born with gills and webbed feet. The everyman’s aquaman.


Freya has improved by leaps and bounds since their arrival 1 ½ weeks ago. She takes after her Daddy.

Juliette and Erik had their puppy Charlie with them - she’s a cute Bernedoodle that by the size of her feet is going to be a giant!


The hazy lazy days of summer are zooming by faster than could be imagined. I had a sleep over at Mom & Dad’s last night but tonight it will be just Carm and I. We’ll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: