Tuesday, September 15, 2020

sweet september blessings

 Tuesday afternoon… The clouds have socked in, bringing the temps down to what I think is unseasonable cold weather. We have camped this week for years and it’s often a scorcher so I’m a bit disappointed to have the camper door shut and the ‘fireplace’ on. And yes, I am sort of camping. Instead of Riverside we are ‘chez Kirsten in our pretty little corner of their property.


Carm’s not here for the time being and Kirsten is off doing horse type errands - I’m listening to music, and well, writing to you! We’ll stay here for a few days, hopefully not overstaying our welcome. Kirsten can feel free to kick us to the curb/camper when they need a break from us :-)  It is super lovely having the villetta here. I’m going to be gutted when the weather gets too cold and we have to bring it home.



“Sweet September Blessings!

I am eternally grateful!!!”

~Charmaine J. Forde

No comments: