Wednesday, September 14, 2022

splish splash

I heard a splash behind me and turned around to see Lupa flailing in the pool. As I rushed to get her she went under once but luckily I got to her before she went under again. I’d gotten lax about her wearing the life jacket…


a blast from the past: from 1987


It seems that every few years I have to adjust the way I do my blog. Over the years I’ve gone through multiple hoops using a plethora of apps to get my blog to the internet. Alas, again I’m fighting with what should be a simple task. For the last few years I’ve been writing my post in Google Docs, including adding photos and then I copy and paste into a chrome window with Blogger open. It was easy and let me use the features of Google Docs.


 


The other day it all stopped working.


I’ve gone through multiple scenarios to try to track down the problem and it seems that it’s the web version of Blogger, although I can copy and paste on my phone. Just not my tablet. So what I am forced to do is write my blog in Google Docs (like before), copy and paste into Gmail, copy and paste from Gmail into Blogger. WTF!!!! I swear my head is going to explode.


Well WTF!!!! It worked this time! PFM (pure fucking magic), is what we would have said in the old IT days...


Awesome!


“a morning swim… perhaps the last”

“ravioli with the last of the tomatoes from the garden”



No comments: