Saturday, January 28, 2023

a beautiful and serene scene

 There was only a blip of sun today (so much for the forecast sunshine), but just for fun, I generated a paragraph about the sun shining on the snow using chatGPT:


The sun shining on the snow creates a beautiful and serene scene. The snow sparkles and glistens like thousands of diamonds as the light reflects off of it. The sun's rays cast a warm and inviting glow, making the snow appear to be a sea of white gold. The snow-covered trees and landscape take on a magical quality, as if they have been transformed into a winter wonderland. The combination of the bright sun and the fresh snow creates a peaceful and calming atmosphere, inviting one to take in the beauty of nature and enjoy the present moment. It's a perfect time to take a stroll, enjoy a snowball fight, or simply sit and take it all in.


It reads like some rando wrote it and not like me at all, but I may give up blog writing!



Lupa wore her snowsuit out to the field for a snowshoe this morning. It didn’t seem to slow her down, although huge snowballs hung between her back legs where the suit didn’t cover - the rest was snow free! Today the snow is sticky, packing easily into snowballs so she would have been covered from head to toe… It’s a bit of a pain getting the thing on her, not to mention that she hides when she sees it (she’s much like Spike in her aversion to wearing tight things), but with Carm’s help we wrestled her into it! Hopefully it gets easier with practice.


I realized yesterday why I have so much trouble spelling ‘independent’... our local grocery store spells it with an ‘A’... ‘independAnt’ which is, of course, the French spelling… If only I had the same excuse for all the other things I misspell! Or misuse. Yesterday I’m pretty sure I used affect/effect in the wrong way… is it ‘it affected me in such a way’ or ‘it effected me in such a way’? I went with ‘affect’ (which Google Docs says is right!). It’s no wonder that English is a hard language to learn!



Little Lup-da-loop did some really good ‘find it’ today and then crapped out - did she get bored? Sometimes it is SO hard not to compare her to my little apricot buddy. Speaking of which, I can’t find one of my nice silicon treat pouches - I’ve searched in the obvious spots but, alas, it’s another quest for lost items.



Awesome!


“warm winter day, although that might not be awesome at all as it wrecks the fluffy snow!”

“coffee at just the right temperature”

“having the time to sit around drinking coffee and writing drivel”

“creamy Italian lentils”

No comments: