Monday, March 2, 2020

lazy freezing rain day

Yesterday was a glorious day with the strong sun giving hints of the summer that is approaching. We took advantage of the good roads to go visit Graham. I piled both dogs into the car for the outing. Once we got to Grandma’s house Spike settled in while Adia tried to investigate every nook & cranny which meant she had to stay on her leash. She got good practice lying on her mat!




Once we were home we got busy to get supper in the pot as Trudie & Leo were joining us for the evening. It was a great night, but I think the dessert gave me wicked acid reflux so I spent the night tossing and turning in discomfort which left me tired and out of sorts… I didn’t even get out in the snowshoes, although to be fair it was freezing rain in dribs and drabs.


But what happens when her beauty is torn from her like a cover from a book? Will he care to read her then, although her pages speak of nothing but love for him?”
~Pearl S. Buck

No comments: