Monday, February 11, 2013

One Day More

Tomorrow we'll discover
What our God in Heaven has in store!
One more dawn
One more day
One day more!

I actually have two days more, or at least two dawns more before I leave for home...

Kirsten and I went to the movies today - Les Miserables. It was FANTASTIC! The music is awesome of course, but what they've done to convert the stage production to a movie is really great. I feel like I could watch it again (and again), and will most likely drag Carm there next week for another fix. Meanwhile, Kirsten and I have decided that we should sing everything tomorrow instead of just talking - more fun (but since I'm such an awful singer it might just be too much for her to bear).

Or at the very least we'll find the lyrics online and just sing the songs all day long. I already have the music on my mp3 player.

JeanValJean
One day more!
Another day, another destiny.
This never-ending road to Calvary;
These men who seem to know my crime
Will surely come a second time.
One day more!

No comments: