Tuesday, February 9, 2021

one of those zipa-dee-doo-dah days

 It was one of those zipa dee doo dah days with the kind of morning that brings invisible bluebirds to twirl around the kitchen with you as you make your coffee. No live music required, and that was even before my first coffee.



The sun was hiding behind light clouds but in my soul it blazed. Talk about getting up on the right side of the bed!


Not much has happened since I last wrote almost a week ago (how does time go by so quickly?). Every day seems the same as the last with small exceptions. 


Friday Spike visited the vet so we could set up an appointment for him to have a dental. It was hard handing the leash over to the technician.



We had a bit more snow and as a side note: the quality of the snow is phenomenal. We’ve eaten more cheesecake although we’ve adjusted from three to two to one a day. I made an awesome red pepper sausage soup tonight. I have to write it down so I get the flavours right the next time.



"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh, my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!”

No comments: