Sunday, June 19, 2022

arconia

 We’ve been binge watching ‘Only Murders in the Building’ over the last few days - we are finished episode 7 so no spoilers please! It’s totally addictive and I can’t remember enjoying a tv program as much as this one. We might have to subscribe to Disney+ for this season's episodes!



We’ve been enjoying Kirsten’s trails - ‘we’ being the 2 leggeds and the 4 leggeds. We’ve found a few ticks on Lupa and one crawling on me so I’ve had the heebie jeebies and feel things crawling on me.  Today I practically soaked my clothes in bug spray and even gave a bit of a spray under Lupa’s belly.



Now for the bad… Kirsten tore her meniscus in her knee, so is in a tremendous amount of pain. I’m trying to help her out with some of the trickier things but feel that I’m not helping enough.


On Friday Mom, Kirsten and I went for a tour of Rideau Ferry. Lunch was great and the tour through the ‘antique store’ was astounding!




Awesome!


“my honey helping out”

“drifts of daisys”

“Kirsten’s smile when she got a message from the girls”


No comments: