Thursday, June 16, 2022

my best life

 I’m living my best life in the villetta again this week. Visiting, walking, eating, visiting and visiting. It’s been a wonderful time with Kirsten and Mom. 



The dogs have been ecstatic running on the wide grassy paths that Kirsten mowed in the back 40. Yesterday Lupa was running so fast she almost went head over heels but she had a big grin on her face as she zipped between interesting smells. This morning I lost her for several minutes - I was almost ready to panic - I think she was lost in the tall grass. She stuck pretty close to me after that.



We’ve been slowly getting the dogs used to one another. Adia is fine and melds in, staying out of trouble, but Lupa is more of a challenge. After a bit of a walk together, she’s good with Atlas the giant black great dane. The smaller dogs are more of a challenge for various reasons, the biggest being her intensity. It’s a pain but we’ll spend some time with them together every day.




Awesome!


“peonies”

“Kirsten getting into the cold pool even though I know she doesn’t love it”

“spending time with Mom and Kirsten”

“watching the dogs have fun on our walks”

“Kirsten mowing the paths”



No comments: