Sunday, October 23, 2011

Are You Reading Too Much

I came across this blog post today “Are you reading too much?”. It poses an interesting question and made some good points. And brings up the irony that I am probably reading too much otherwise I wouldn’t have come across it!

Today I spent much of my computer time investigating Smartphones. We are thinking that now might be the time to make the technology leap. In some ways it is surprising that I don’t already have one as I am most certainly a gadgetteer!

I think I’m going to go with an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G), but haven’t totally ruled out an iPhone. Any suggestions?

Last night we had a great  supper at my Mom & Dad’s. There was ice cream and birthday cake, as well as presents. 

20111022_mom-dads_014 20111022_mom-dads_011

And to make it a more special evening Olaf and Tammy called on Skype and made a surprising announcement – I’m going to be an Auntie again :-)  It’s too bad that they are on the other side of the world though :-(   

20111022_mom-dads_007

We got outside for a bit today – it was cloudy on our way out the door, but by the time we got to the field there was sunshine – lovely.

20111023_dogs_004

20111023_property_002

Some repairs to the fence.

 

20111023_dogs_002

Kabira

That’s enough for now – I have to pull the keys off my keyboard as I have some sticking keys which makes it a devil to type :-(

No comments: