Wednesday, June 26, 2019

in a funk

I had been out of bed for a while - making up the sofa bed with new sheets and other puttering around tasks… cue the music. Uptown Funk blared from my little speaker and as I danced around the house like a mad woman I realized that I do have some craziness left in me! I was happy to find that I’m not a lost cause.

Rain in the morning changed to hot, humid sun in the afternoon. Summer.


The peonies are amazing and the rose bush in the front has burst into bloom. There was a pesky deerfly though.



We made a trip to Winchester to pick up Kabira’s anti-inflammatory meds (our kitchen counter is littered with dog meds. A detour into liquidation netted a bunch of stuff, including new sheets for the sofa bed. We made a trip back there this afternoon to get a few more treasures to replace some old, ratty stuff.

No comments: