Friday, March 4, 2022

first trip into village

 This morning I gave Lupa a few drops of CBD oil soaked into a treat. The plan was to take her somewhere today and I wanted to stack the odds in our favour. After lunch we drove into the village for 10 minutes of walking around looking at things. It was her first time going for a proper walk and overall I think she did well.


Oh sure, she was straining on the leash trying to smell everything but as our walk continued I was able to get her attention back to me for short (micro short) periods. She barked at a dog across the street - we now know her threshold distance is far. We’ll do a walk or other adventure every day this week and see how that goes. Maybe she’ll be better at school next week.


And that’s it! I’ll post this before I forget :-)



Awesome!


“the whiteness of the earth is a stark beauty”

No comments: