Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One More Sleep

Yippee! The to-do list is all written up – it is over a page of small type-written print… most of it is small, last-minute type things that got done today. We’ll wait till tomorrow morning to hitch, but the truck and all excepting the last things were loaded up today.  It was a busy day. The forecast for tomorrow is calling for a high of 37! I made sure the bathing suits are handy for after we’ve gotten set up – will we swim first or cold beverage first? Hummmm – decisions decisions  :-)

20110720_checklist_001

Yesterday as we drove into town for groceries and other errands we passed a ditch that was just filled with Queen Anne’s Lace and Blue Cornflowers. It was so pretty that we stopped so I could take a photo. Summer in its lushness of colour is a such a contrast to the monochrome slate of winter. I suppose there is beauty in both, but I’ll enjoy the summer for now!

20110719_ditch_002

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
Eldridge Cleaver

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I look back at old pictures and remember I felt FAT then! Now I think I looked great then!