Tuesday, October 20, 2015

damn bugs

The weather turned nice today giving us a chance to get patio furniture (including my swing - boo hoo) and other odds and sods safely stowed for winter. The sun's warmth triggered a reemergence of those DAMN Asian beetles which took a few opportunities when my hands were otherwise occupied to gnaw on me,  leaving me with several itchy but sore swollen spots on my neck, chest and back. I am miserable and now have an even stronger aversion to the werewolves disguised by pretty red shells.

Did you watch the election? It is pretty clear that the country wants a change, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that it is a good one.

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”  ~Albert Einstein

No comments: