Tuesday, October 27, 2020

10,000 lost

 Canada hit a grim milestone today: 10,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19. If there was ever a number to remind a person to take it seriously, this is it.


It was cold today with a bit of cheerful sunshine in the morning. A walk-about revealed a few remaining flowers, their tiny blooms huddled close to the earth.



I’ve been really tired today and keep nodding off, my head bob waking me up with a start. If I were to put my head down on the arm of the sofa I’d be out like a light… but… if I go to bed my eyes will pop open and I’ll be awake till tomorrow.


Second pair of new glasses. They are a bit different looking but not as crazy as the other pair. 



I am on the verge of shaving my head or at the very least going for a haircut. I haven’t had one since covid and man oh man it’s driving me crazy!



"My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.”

~L.M. Montgomery

No comments: