1. having a nice snug house to be in when a windy storm is raging outside. Especially nice with a fire burning in the fireplace.
2. dogs racing to their crates at supper time, excited to have chicken for dinner - they always like my cooking (well, not cooking cause it is raw, but they do like what I serve for supper!).
3. watching Grace play with her toys and ringing her bell. I love it when she whistles and talks the afternoon away. She can be such a "Chatty Cathy".
4. eating bad food from Dairy Queen - Ultimate burger, onion rings and fries. We rarely eat junky food like this, and even though it is bad it is a treat. Paired with icy champagne - ultimate decadence! Bubbles go with anything!
5. finding even 4 things that are good when my mood is so miserable. It was hard and I had to think about it, but it just goes to show that even during depressed times there is much to be appreciated in life.