Monday, March 25, 2013

Will Spring Ever Get Here?

Spring doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get here and frankly I'm getting sick of winter. Which is a bit funny as I did have a 5 week break from it (it seems so long ago now). I find I'm in a bit of a funk, not depressed, just yuck. The grey days are sapping my energy and motivation, it is all I can do to get out of bed. Sure, I had that little flurry of activity last week with sewing, but now... nothing. I can't even settle into a book.

It looks like the weather might improve by the weekend... but that's what they said for the beginning of this week :-(




Welcome, wild harbinger of spring! To this small nook of earth; Feeling and fancy fondly cling, Round thoughts which owe their birth, To thee, and to the humble spot, Where chance has fixed thy lowly lot.
Bernard Barton