Friday, January 25, 2019

Huatulco photos

I’m finally getting to the task of uploading vacation photos to my blog. I tried on the ship, but for an unknown (at the time) reason my app wouldn’t post them. I thought it was internet bandwidth on the ship, but I got the same result at home. So I dragged out my wablet to try using Open Writer… still no go. At least I got a better error message and was able to track down that Google has changed something in their Blogger API so it was always a case of ‘you can’t get there from here’ :-(

I’m back to composing in Google Docs and then cutting and pasting into the Blogger web page app (not the android app - that doesn’t work at all). Always hoops to jump through.

So I’ll start with some photos of Huatulco where we enjoyed a day at the beach. I was excited to bring my waterproof camera to get some shots.




As you can see we had a gorgeous day!

No comments: