Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Habitual Nourishment - Car Day

Yesterday was a mashup of activities (including getting our new car and selling the old one) that made cooking healthy meals difficult. Nothing was really terrible and I did stay within 1200 calories (I think), but nutritionally it was a big bust. It just goes to show how much care has to be taken in choosing your foods to get the proper nutritional profile. And we know that good health is not just about the number of calories we consume!

image

image

I started the day on the right foot, but missed the spinach and tofu in my smoothie. From there it was down hill – cheese and crackers for supper? And my snacks – what happened to the celery and hummus? Our excuse for the trip to the ice cream parlour – going for a drive in the new car!

No comments: