Sunday, May 19, 2013

In Focus

On our way to our great-nephew Georgio's birthday party we took a little detour to a camera store! I'm sure you know that the first thing I did when we got home was plug in the battery and then copy the manual from a cd to an sd card. I've been pouring over the manual ever since, and I'm not that ashamed to admit that I'll be spending more time reading it.

My new Nikon p7700 is not a simple point and shoot. It isn't a full fledged dslr either, it is sort of in between. I've taken all sorts of photos of the dogs, and my feet, and Grace, as I try to figure out the basics (like getting an in-focus picture in dim light...). I'm not sure if I'm ecstatic yet, it is too soon to decide.



This afternoon we had a lovely time at the birthday party. Much of the family was there, from both mother and father's side. It is fun to have a new generation to celebrate.



I was running the water this morning, for some reason or other, and I couldn't help but marvel at how wonderful it is to have running water, and even more so, running hot water. I let the water run through my fingers and marvelled. Hummm.... maybe I did need that extra cup of coffee!


Happy Tails!

No comments: