Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Habitual Nourishment - No Wonder I’m Going Crazy…

I guess I’d better take more notice of where I am posting things! Maybe I am going crazy after all.

On a nourishment note though… things are going badly. I just can’t seem to summon the will to cook, and certainly not the will to not eat bad things. I don’t know if it is summer? Or just a phase? But I’ve got to get over it soon as I’ve almost put back on all the weight I lost in the spring – dooh. And to top it off I just don’t feel that great when I’m not eating properly.

I have a supper planned of leftovers – brown rice with butternut squash (healthy, but a lot of carbs), and roasted green beans. Tomorrow I have some tofu that has been marinating with garlic and basil. I’ll sauté that with 2 tomatoes and a can of cannellini beans and some more basil. I haven’t made it before, but it sounds easy and tasty.

Another supper I have planned this week is roasted portabella mushrooms with a thin slice of marinated tofu and roasted red peppers. We’ll eat it in a bun which ramps down the health factor, but it is still on the good side of the line!

All this is much better than the scads of take-out food we’ve been eating!

No comments: