Saturday, April 18, 2020

all worn out

I haven’t missed a day of posting for weeks and weeks - today was going to be the first as I don’t really have anything to say - I think I’m all worn out from yesterday’s overwrought emotional outburst. It’s really not sustainable… Today has been a regular day with a sleep-in, coffee, walk outside, cooking, and ages of comedy videos on youtube. I’ve become a slight stand-up junkie as it seems a bit of laughter in my day is exactly what I need.


another random photo from the ‘slides’ directory. Ancient history!


Headline tonight:  736,790 cases, with 38,920 deaths in the US. There are a total of 33,218 (31,927 yesterday) cases of Covid-19 in Canada today, with 1,469 (1,310 yesterday) deaths to date.


“Riches can all be lost, but that happiness in your own heart can only be veiled, and it will bring you happiness again, as long as you live.”
Anne Frank

No comments: