Thursday, May 6, 2021

a barrel of laughs

 The sun was out today but unfortunately I spent the better part of the day in bed recovering from the freak out my body did over missing last night’s meds. I don’t forget often and it’s a darn good thing as I suffer a physical hit that takes almost a whole day to get over.


I did drag myself into the truck to pick up some ½ barrels to plant herbs in. Oh, Carm had to pull over as I thought I was going to puke (I didn’t), but otherwise it was nice to get out for a bit. We left Adia loose in the house while we were gone and nothing was wrecked… fingers crossed that this will continue.




Awesome!

“realizing that it could have been our apple trees treating me with fragrance yesterday”

“pink apple tree buds can be seen from my bedroom window”

“doing a walk-about around the house after supper while the sun was still shining. The trees that we planted by Bella and Kabira’s graves are starting to leaf”


No comments: