Wednesday, May 5, 2021

we'll see if the vomiting continues

 I’m not sure why I agreed to the 9am appointment but there it was on the calendar… 9am for Adia’s nails. Even with the alarm clock set I didn’t get a wink of sleep - not sure why but maybe the fear of not getting up in time was in the back of my head. Gosh, I’m sleepy today…


I need to make a correction to a previous post… I said that we visited with Kirsten, and we did, but online. I guess virtual visits have normalized so I don’t even think to specify! What other kinds of visits are there? 


Our big outing today was a trip to pick up some dog food. I stayed in the car while Carm went into the feed store to pay and carry out the bags. So exciting. We did have some happiness at the end of our day with an online visit with Kirsten, Shawn and the girls. It was a great exchange of ideas.



Awesome!

“as I was walking down the laneway to open the gate I could smell the heavenly scent of flowers. I looked around and the closest were way across the street - the wind sent me a gift.”

“Adia was such a good girl while getting her mani/pedi this morning!”

“in the dim morning the lights bathed the sofa in a little circle of warmth”

"and finally this… I've laughed and laughed all day thinking that surely Spike would agree!"


No comments: